Date:      Fri, 26 Apr 1996 19:28:26 +0100 (BST)
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@blueberry.co.uk>
To:        md@dcs.qmw.ac.uk (Mark Dawson)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: netatalk (AppleTalk server) patches for FreeBSD

> > Can anyone tell me where to find them or who to contact?
>
> See <URL:http://www.dcs.qmw.ac.uk/~md/netatalk>; for my netatalk patches.

Stupid question time (again). What's wrong with CAP (Colombia Appletalk
Protocol)? I've been using it to share drives and printers here with few
problems (modulo two very small #defines that needed to be copied from
some NetBSD specific sections of the source.

--+=[ Blueberry Hill                   Blueberry Design                   ]=+--
--+=[ http://www.blueberry.co.uk/      1/9 Chelsea Harbour Design Centre, ]=+--
--+=[ WebMaster@blueberry.co.uk        London, England, SW10 0XE          ]=+--
--+=[       Don't anthropomorphize computers.  They don't like it.        ]ENTP