Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:11:21 -0500
From:      Mike Barcroft <mike@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Joe Halpin <joe.halpin@attbi.com>
Cc:        "standards@FreeBSD.ORG" <standards@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: to-do list

Joe Halpin <joe.halpin@attbi.com> writes:
> I'd like to help out if I can. I've never worked on an open-souce
> project before, so I'm not entirely sure how to go about it.

Contacting the list is the best way to go about it.

> I was looking at the to-do list at

> and see a couple things I think I could work on. Do I need to sign up
> with someone, or just do it and let someone know when I'm done, or what?
> I'm thinking specifically of the item that says "Add -r and -t options
> to the at utility.".

Consider yourself signed up for the at utility task. :)

To you get started you should checkout the latest -CURRENT sources,
make your changes, generate a diff, then send it to the list for
review.

If you need more details or help, feel free to e-mail me privately.

Best regards,
Mike Barcroft