Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:58:50 -0500
From:      Mark Skurzynski <mark@lomag.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   "could not map memory"

Hi,

I've built a new server here, and installed fresh copy of
FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE (from Cheap*Bytes). Upon booting, I get this error:

fxp0: <Intel EtherExpress Pro 10/100B Ethernet> at device 9.0 on pci0
fxp0: could not map memory
device_probe_and_attach: fxp0 attach returned 6

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? It's running on a Asus P3B-F
motherboard, its always ran fine for me in previous versions. Thanks!

 --Mark