Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2002 16:14:16 -0600
From:      Eric Liedtke <eliedtke@apogeetelecom.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PCI Wavelan cards under 4.4

I would like to thank brooks for the advice, I had just purchased a
Linksys WDT11(PCI adapter with the big old PLX chip on it) and
WPC11 Wireless NIC and following his advice below added this line
to the pci_ids array

{0x16ab, 0x1102,		"Linksys WDT11 PCI IEEE 802.11b"},

right before the

{0	,0		"NULL"}

line which was around line 215, i am running 4.5RC2 installed this
morning, recompiled to kernel and issued wicontrol -p 3 on both my
laptop and workstation assigned some ip's an viola, of course I had to
hammer the link with bing and let it run for about 5 minutes and got a
little better than 4Mps throughput, anyways, point is it works , and
thanks again Brooks.