Date:      Mon, 03 Jun 1996 10:42:01 -0700
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter2.tfs.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   mail-relays needed in various countries!

We need some mail-relays in (at least) these domains:

	.kr .tw .cn .th .nz .id .my .ph	.hk .br .mx

If you know of any good candidates for a mail-relay in one of these
domains, please send email to mailgeeks@freebsd.org

A good candidate is any machine that is connected at the local
backbone or whereever the line from USA comes in.  It must be
up 24/7, though we will make a decent fallback in case it's down.

The advantage for you in getting a mail-relay working is that you
get your email just as fast, if not faster, and the load on the
lines to the USA will drop.

Thankyou!

Poul-Henning