Date:      Mon, 7 Jan 2002 23:36:37 -0600
From:      Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Digital Camera Question

--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx

For Christmas, I received a Canon PowerShot S110 camera.  It is a nice
little camera, but I've got a problem.  I'm sure you can guess what it is.

How do I use this thing with FreeBSD?

I've seen graphics/s10sh in ports, but it doesn't appear to support the
S110.  It fails to detect it, and in fact doesn't even appear to detect any
USB device in debug mode.  It uses libusb.

Does anybody have one of these and have any tips on how I can use it?  If
not, what USB CF (Type 2) readers are KNOWN to work with FreeBSD?

Thanks,

--=20
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: 77042C7B
smkelly@zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org

For PGP key, send e-mail with subject "send pgp key"

--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx

--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx--