Date:      Mon, 3 Aug 1998 22:42:11 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@hanse.de>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Dag-Erling_Coidan_Sm=F8rgrav?= <smoergrd@oslo.geco-prakla.slb.com>
Cc:        Jonah Kuo <jonahk@mail.lbfe.org.tw>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: buildworld failures on same problem

On 30 Jul 1998, Dag-Erling Coidan Smørgrav wrote:

> *sigh*
>
> When will people learn to read the bloody FAQ and search the bloody
> archives before asking the same bloody question as umpteen zillion
> others before them?
>
> # cd /usr/src ; make -m /usr/src/share/mk world

Being one of the persons having it learned the wrong way (thanks anyway!),
I think it might be helpful to put a comment into the first lines of
src/Makefile. At least it would remind myself, as I regularly check if
anything significant has changed, and simply because I seam to be unable
to remember the option's names, anyway...

Cheers,
Stefan
--
Stefan Bethke
Muehlendamm 12            Phone: +49-40-256848, +49-177-3504009