Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 09:31:52 +0100
From:      "Bond, Jeffery" <Jeff.Bond@nectech.co.uk>
To:        "'peter kok'" <peter@sweda.com.hk>
Cc:        "'FreeBSD questions'" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: RE network card

Hi Peter,

If the card is set to IRQ10 using jumpers, and dmesg reports it as 10, there
should be no problem. I've no idea what lnc0 is, but if it's using 0x280
then this is likely to be the problem. Why not remove it from your config?
(ie. type '-c' at the 'boot' prompt to get the userconfig utility, and then
'visual' to go to full screen mode).

It would help if you could post the output from the 'dmesg' command.

Jeff