Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 1997 17:25:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      FreeBSD Admin Account <freebsd@ns1.bnetmd.net>
To:        aaron <Aaron@MetroNy.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [freebsd-isp] Recommendations for Website Search Engine?

We're doing the same thing, but haven't changed any code.  Tested
EWS over 5 domains and it indexed and searched just dandy.  Put all 50
domains in there and let 'er rip and it froze after 15 minutes.  Found
out the process simply ran out of swap space.  Oh well, I suppose we'll
hang another drive on there and see what happens.

What code did you have to change to 'make it run'?

Glenn.