Date:      Wed, 28 Dec 2011 10:18:17 +0100
From:      Ed Schouten <ed@80386.nl>
To:        Marius Strobl <marius@alchemy.franken.de>
Cc:        mips@freebsd.org, sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Updated patch] (Finally) migrate MIPS and SPARC64 to libcompiler_rt

--0QFb0wBpEddLcDHQ

--FFoLq8A0u+X9iRU8

Hi Marius,

* Marius Strobl <marius@alchemy.franken.de>, 20111228 01:07:
> Before making libcompiler_rt the default for sparc64 could you please
> also look into adding the optimized versions of _divsi3 and _modsi3
> (see contrib/gcc/config/sparc/lb1spc.asm) to libcompiler_rt? They're
> taken from/based on the SPARC V8 Architecture Manual and IIRC I once
> compared them and there actually was little difference so there should
> be no licensing issues.

Just to make sure we don't get into license problems, I copied the code
=66rom the architecture manual and regenerated the assembly files. I
compared them against the ones used by GCC and they should work.

Please forget the previous patch I sent and use the one attached. If the
attachment is missing, you can download the patch here:

	http://80386.nl/pub/compiler-rt.txt

The code isn't that beautiful yet, but I'll clean it up before I send it
to the compiler-rt folks.

Thanks,
--=20
 Ed Schouten <ed@80386.nl>