Date:      Wed, 2 Dec 1998 06:21:13 -0500
From:      "Patrick Seal" <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        "FBSDQ" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   BootEasy

I have boot easy installed in one of my dual-boot machines.  I looked
through the website but couldn't find any solid information about how to
use it.  I have Win98/FreeBSD 2.2.8 When it boots I see something like:

F1 FreeBSD
F5 Disk 2
Default: F1 (sometimes F5, what determines this?)

When I type F1 it goes to FreeBSD, when I type F5 it goes to FreeBSD, when
the default (I think this is what happens) F1 or F5 it will also go to
FreeBSD.  The only way I've been able to switch is take the SCSI cable off
of the FreeBSD drive.  (My bios boots from SCSI, and my Win98 is IDE, BTW)

Where can I find more information?

Thanks,

Patrick Seal
patseal@hyperhost.net