Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:26:45 -0400
From:      steinyv <steinyv@skyweb.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: boot glitch

Ok I did some homework (I should have done this first) and some testing.  I
came across some complaints of the card doing the same thing Im
experiencing, but I havent come across any solutions.  I tried the cards in
another machine that is a PPro 200 and both cards work, so I dont know if
its a incompatiblity thing with hardware or its a FBSD thing.  Come on
someone got to know something......
Talk to me, I beg of you ;)