Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:06:43 +0200
From:      "Dave Wilson" <davew@sai.co.za>
To:        "Rowan Crowe" <rowan@sensation.net.au>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Local IP addresses

Hi Rowan,

Thanks for getting back to me. ;-)
You see we use ipfw to limit our clients international bandwidth to what
ever they have purchased from us.... now the thing is that we need to find
South Africa's range of IP's so that we can limit all IP traffic except the
local IP's .

Regards
Dave Wilson
The S.A. Internet
(033) 3456777
0825496159
http://www.sai.co.za
 "Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular"