Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:22:23 -0800
From:      "Brad Schuetz" <brad@omnis.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: What if registrar folds?

As a registrar I can tell you it's been thought of.  There are
agreements in place with ICANN for every registrar that covers the
possibility of an individual registrar going bankrupt.  Your domain is
safe.

I obviously have bias, but I don't see why anyone would stick with NSI.
:)

-Brad
Sys Admin
Omnis Network, LLC