Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 1997 13:10:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        Martin <martin.svensson@mbox302.swipnet.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: grapgic

The windows are pink, right?  You are using the default window manager, twm.
There are many other window managers availible.  I prefer Afterstep, myself.

To use applications such as netscape, just type "netscape &" (the & meaning
detach from the current xterm and run on its own.)

Each user who is using the console, would just type startx.
You can put a .xinitrc in the users $HOME directory, which tells X what
to start up.  (In my case, I tell it to start afterstep and then a login window)

Pat

E-Mail: Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
Date: 28-Aug-97
Time: 13:10:23