Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2001 06:59:11 -0600
From:      "Tami Brown" <tami@faircom.com>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "Grant Robbennolt" <grant@faircom.com>
Subject:   FairCom listing

Dear FreeBSD web,

I have just visited your site and am very impressed with the organization
and content. I was also pleased to see FairCom listed under your resource
page for developers. I would, however, like to make a minor correction to
FairCom's description. Could I please ask you to remove the reference to
Javaand the d-tree product? These are available under certain restrictions,
and we are not commercially advertising these products at this time. I
enclose a new, corrected company description for your convenience:

FairCom has provided quality database development tools for the professional
programmer since 1979. FairCom is best known for its extremely portable,
high performance file handler, c-tree Plus. The product is released in full
source code and royalty-free in standalone model. The FreeBSD version offers
advanced cross-platform functionality including industrial quality
transaction processing, file mirroring, huge file support and disaster
recovery. The FairCom ODBC Driver and Crystal Report(tm) interfaces allow
end-users to access c-tree Plus applications with higher level products such
as Microsoft Access and Crystal Reports. The FairCom toolset is completed
with r-tree, a powerful report generator and the powerful FairCom server,
with heterogenous network support, which allows dissimliar clients to attach
to one platform and easily migrate to over 20 supported platforms, from
FreeBSD to Windows to Mac. For more informationm, please visit our web
site....

Thanks for your assistance,

Tamra L. Brown
Marketing Communications
FairCom Corporation

Providing Commercial Database Technology Since 1979...www.faircom.com

2100 Forum Blvd. Suite C
Columbia, MO  65203
Tel: 573.445.6833 Fax: 573.445.9698

Disclaimer: The information enclosed in this electronic mail message,
including any attachments, is the confidential property of FairCom
Corporation. All rights reserved under copyright and applicable laws.