Date:      Mon, 1 Dec 2014 20:52:11 +0200
From:      Johannes Meixner <xmj@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-testing@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call for Help: Setting up Saltstack for devops of jenkins.freebsd.org cluster

--4ZLFUWh1odzi/v6L

Hi,

As discussed with Craig on IRC, I'm interested in helping out with the Salt=
 and
Jenkins bits.

Do we have a description on which host functions how? I.e. which of those
mentioned is salt-master, which are buildslaves?=20

Are there already any salt files? Do we want to use the Jenkins formula
https://github.com/saltstack-formulas/jenkins-formula, how much do we need =
extend it, or sould we start writing our own NIH solution ? ;-)

Best

Johannes

--=20
Johannes Meixner        | FreeBSD Committer
xmj@FreeBSD.org   	| http://people.freebsd.org/~xmj

--4ZLFUWh1odzi/v6L

--4ZLFUWh1odzi/v6L--