Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:32:05 -0500
From:      "Daniel Schrock" <djab@enteract.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mapping users to multiple systems?

I have 2 full-time FreeBSD-4.0 systems (a gateway and a webserver) and 1
part-time FreeBSD system (dual boots withWin2k).

Right now i have gateway:/usr/home/ mounted on the other systems, but those
users can only actually log into the gateway.  Though most don't need to log
in anywhere else, some need access to the workstation and, more importantly,
the webserver for MySQL access.

How would i go about setting the systems up so the other users could log
into any machine without setting up separate accounts on each system?

I'm pretty sure it can be done, but, other than nfs mounting their homes,
I'm at a loss as to how to enable logins on the other boxes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

daniel schrock