Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 19:42:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Hill <chris@monochrome.org>
To:        Mark Sergeant <msergeant@snsonline.net>
Cc:        "Victor R. Cardona" <vcardona@home.com>, Marc W <mwlist@lanfear.com>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: About to take the plunge with a Asus a&v133 - any issues? - jrt

On 14 May 2001, Mark Sergeant wrote:

> I run a 4.2 system on one of these [Asus A7V133] motherboards, it has
> an uptime of 65 days...  it was installed n con figured 65 days ago
> and as yet to have any problems, it gets 3000 odd mails and 50000 odd
> web hits a day without blinking.

That's encouraging; I was about to toss it and get something else. Do
you recall what BIOS options you set/unset, where your disk is plugged
in, any other pertinent details? Basically I'm looking for what you had
to do to get it to work. BTW, I'm using (or trying to use) an Athlon
T-Bird.

TIA.

--
Chris Hill               chris@monochrome.org
**                     [ Busy Expunging <-> ]