Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 1996 14:11:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Lamb.net>
To:        joe@smartlink.net (Joseph McDonald)
Cc:        ulf@Lamb.net, isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question about networks

> On Tue, 8 Oct 1996 12:36:27 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:
>
> >This has nothing with FreeBSD to do, but I need the openion of other ISPs.
> >
> >Regardless of the speed to my uplink provider, they want to charge
> >$100/month per class C network. Or for routing of a /19 CIDR block
> >they want $4000/month for it plus the charge for the IP providing.
> >
> >What do you think of this ?
>
> Get another provider.  We give out address space as our clients need it, so
> do both of my upstreams (sprint, ln).  How much space are you asking for?
> What sort of justification are you giving?
>
> regards,
> -joe

I am in the process to sell mainly 64K and 128K Centrex ISDN connections.
Plus several Frame Relay connections (56K and up). Most of this customers are
small business. I am almost finished to create a web interface, where they
can change themself the reverse lookup (for smaller then /24 nets).

I have already 5 customer signed up, even the PRIs are not installed yet.

Ulf.

Ulf Zimmermann, 1525 Pacific Ave., Alameda, CA-94501, #: 510-865-0204
Lamb Art Internet Services | http://www.Lamb.net/ | http://www.Alameda.net