Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 1998 03:33:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <saten@shell.zebra.net>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: desktop contest being advertised?

> I was goofing around and went to the Themes page (http://themes.org/) and
> saw a click thru banner for the X Desktop contest!

	Cool, I'm glad to see we are recieving hits from theme.

> I didn't realize it was being advertised so heavily - neat.

	Actually, its not.  We have only had two sites with our banner on
it.  One of those sites (FreeBSD Online) no longer exists.  So, themes.org
is all we have left.  Trae was very nice allowing us to put up the banner,
and he even up us in the News Area.

	If you have any ideas about sites that may host our banner
advertisment, please email me!  Thanks.

	Btw, I have finished my article about FreeBSD as a desktop
operating system, have we figured out a way to give it to the editors yet?
(for daemon-news)

--
Phillip Salzman		|	FreeBSD X11 Desktop Theme Contest
eclipse@gulf.net	|__		Coordinator