Date:      Fri, 20 Nov 1998 12:07:04 +0100 (CET)
From:      chrw <shredder@hack.babel.dk>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   closed smtp relay causes problems for secondary mx hosting (fwd)

After I closed my mail relay to handle relay only for specified
certain C class ip ranges, mail is denied for those domains which my smtp
server is secondary mx for. This happens for obvious reasons, when the
mail is recieved from 3rd non-cleared party and not deleivered locally
it is bounced instead of being queued for future delivery when the primary
mx comes back up. Any sendmail.cf code to deal with this problem?

CW