Date:      Mon, 19 Jan 1998 07:56:25 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        daniel_sobral@voga.com.br
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Device Driver

> 2) Would someone document *somewhere* what the hell is the syscon key code
> that's supposed to bring up the kernel debugger? I had to USTL for this.

Heh heh.  How do you think stuff like this _gets_ documented?  Someone
like you finds that its not doc'd, gets really annoyed, then submits
his diffs to the handbook or FAQ in order to prevent others from
having to go through the same learning process - without that level
of general annoyance, it's unlikely that anyone else will document it. :-)

Once you have your driver out of the way, maybe you want to send me
those diffs?  I'll be happy to review the english if you have any
worries about that.

> 3) And, btw of documenting things what would be the easiest way of learning
> how to write a man page?

Look at another man page. :-)

I'll let the device driver folks answer your other questions since
I'm not all that sure.

					Jordan