Date:      Sun, 3 Dec 2000 10:51:52 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@imach.com>
To:        Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
Cc:        Massimo Fubini <supermax@aexis-telecom.it>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Rude E-mail from my mail address

Actually, it appears that the spammer in this case is actually using some
sort of mail reflector (like majordomo).   THus, when you reply to the
message, you actually go to everyone he sent it to originally.

It kinda makes me wonder if he really was sincere in saying that some
joker decided to add a whole bunch of bogus email addresses (such as the
freebsd list) to his mailing list.

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc@imach.com) AC7DE