Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 12:27:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        eugene@anime.net (Eugene Lee)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Asus CUV4X-D vs Abit VP6 + FBSD 4.3

	Do you mean Abit BP-6?  If so, I run it with two Celeron 500's.  Only
problem I have ever had is I lost the ability to use suspend after
configuring a SMP kernel.  Everything else works.  I have three IDE HD's, a
CDROM and a floppy.  It is a really great board.
	On another note, it will not allow me to install Win 98SE.  It gets
through the install and then Blue Screens on add new hardware.  Although,
maybe this is not a bad thing.

Ian

As told by, Eugene Lee

Have blue screens given you the blues, go to www.freebsd.org for the cure.