Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:03:59 +0000
From:      David Larkin <David.Larkin@djl.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: php5-5.0.0.2 & mod_php5-5.0.2,1 - should be php5-5.0.2 &  mod_php5-5.0.2,1

Sorry,

I got those version numbers wrong, let me try again

what I'm getting is .......

# make install
===>  Installing for php5-5.0.2

===>  php5-5.0.2 conflicts with installed package(s):
      mod_php5-5.0.2,1

      They install files into the same place.
      Please remove them first with pkg_delete(1).
*** Error code 1

I can install either

php5-5.0.2
or