Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:35:35 +0200
From:      Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, "Matthew N. Dodd" <mdodd@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: kldloading smapi.ko on ThinkPad 600X

--yEPQxsgoJgBvi8ip

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 11:30:10AM -0500, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> > On a recent 5.0-CURRENT, a kldload of the smapi.ko panics my box. Is
> > anyone else seeing this too?
>=20
> I'd be interested in the traceback...
>=20
I'll send it to you later today, when I get home.

BTW, when yesterday I attempted to compile it statically into
the kernel, it "worked", but only by not panicing the box;
there was no the usual "greetings" (probe failed?)

Also Matt, I'd be interested in getting the TV Output function
working; you said "you now know how to do it", but if you
don't have the time to sit and implement it, please drop me
what you have already dug up, I'll look into it.

Cheers,
--=20
Ruslan Ermilov		Sysadmin and DBA,
ru@sunbay.com		Sunbay Software AG,