Date:      Sat, 5 Aug 2000 08:19:35 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Kim Scarborough <sluggo@unknown.nu>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   X-Mame Maintainer AWOL

What is the process for changing the maintainer on a port? I ask because
Donald Burr, maintainer of X-Mame, has apparently fallen off the face of
the earth. The version of X-Mame in the ports collection is very old and
several e-mails to him have gone unanswered. Looking through the archives,
I see a few updates have been submitted and were just forwarded on to
him, with nothing happening.

I would be happy to maintain the port, as I follow Mame's progress
regularly. I see also that Jacob Hart volunteered back in May. Can
somebody at FreeBSD move the port to one of us, or to anyone else who will
keep on top of it?

Kim Scarborough                                      http://www.unknown.nu/kim/