Date:      Wed, 13 Jan 1999 19:50:57 +1000
From:      Greg Black <gjb@acm.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2.8 FAQ in Spanish

I found this a couple of weeks ago:

> >I've just u/g to 2.2.8 from 2.2.7 using the CDs and I find that the
> >FAQ's installed in /usr/share/doc/FAQ are all in Spanish (or Portugese,
> >I'm not sure). They are also in Spanish on the live filesystem on the
> >2nd CD.
>
> It's known and has been corrected on -current. If you want the right thing,
> cvsup the doc-all collection.

I've just received my 2.2.8 upgrade CDs from Walnut Creek and
found the same problem.  But the cvsup solution won't work for
me because I need the English version of the FAQ to get my
FreeBSD boxes to the point where they could connect.  So, how
can I ftp the FAQ stuff -- is there a mirror of a live system
anywhere on the ftp sites?  (I have looked, but without any
success.)

--
Greg Black <gjb@acm.org>