Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:35:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      "David C. Maple" <dmaple@Methos.Net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail question

I had a domain set up as a virtual mail server on one machine.

I moved the mail server for that domain to another machine, changed MX
records to point to the new server,  removed the domain name from
sendmail.cw and virtusertable, and restarted sendmail.

Now mail goes to the new server from everywhere BUT the old server.

The maillog on the old server shows 'mailer=local, relay=local,
stat=Sent' and the mail is delivered locally.

Obviously I have missed something.  Can anyone help me figure out what it
is?

Thanks,
Dave

dmaple@methos.net

  'The bigger it bloats, the harder it falls.'
                -- "The 48 Laws of Power" (R. Greene, J Elffers)