Date:      Tue, 02 Apr 2002 14:30:13 -0600
From:      Jeff Blaufuss <Jeff.Blaufuss@ndsu.nodak.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sudden reboots

I'm running FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE, and I've been having problems with my
computer, a Dell OptiPlex GX300, rebooting suddenly and without warning.
 No error messages are ever printed.  Would FreeBSD ever reboot this way
on it's own, or would it always print some kind of error message?   I
think it's a power supply problem, but I would like to make sure that it
couldn't be FreeBSD's fault when I call to get a replacement.