Date:      Sun, 6 Nov 2011 12:28:16 +0200
From:      Viktor Ivanov <viktor.ivanov@gmail.com>
To:        office@FreeBSD.Org
Subject:   libreoffice-3.4.3_2 uninstall tries to remove /usr/local/include, /usr/local/share/doc and /usr/local/share/idl

Hi!

Is this safe? Is there a way to check if it removed something that it
should not (or if it did not remove something that it should)?

# pkg_delete libreoffice-3.4.3_2
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory '/usr/local/share/idl'
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory '/usr/local/share/doc'
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory '/usr/local/include'
pkg_delete: couldn't entirely delete package `libreoffice-3.4.3_2'
(perhaps the packing list is incorrectly specified?)

This is on 9.0-RC1, amd64, build from the ports with the following options:

===> The following configuration options are available for libreoffice-3.4.3_2:
     WEBDAV=on "Support webdav protocol"
     KDE4=on "With Qt4/KDE4 vclplug support"
     GTK=on "With GTK vclplug support"
     GNOME=on "Better integration in gnome environnement"
     JAVA=on "Add Java support (XML Filters, macros)"
     PYUNO=on "Allow to script libreoffice in python"
     SYSTRAY=off "Enable systemtry quickstarter"
     MMEDIA=on "Enable multimedia backend for impress"
     SDK=on "Build with SDK"
     DEBUG=off "Build with debug symbols and verbose output"

Also I had to fix one part of the build where it used unzip with
options -quo which is not to unzip's liking because 'o' and 'u' are
mutually exclusive.

I wanted to rebuild it with DEBUG=on so I can see why it crashes on
various font-related dialogues but I'm not sure if it is safe with the
packing list being as it is.

Best regards