Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:19:27 -0800
From:      <seank@hush.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SiS 5513 ATA Controller

Hello,

I have an SiS 5513 ATA Controller on an ASUS P4S333 motherboard and I'm
trying to get it to do UDMA5 for me, but for some reason it only goes
to UDMA2.  The command I used to try to set it to UDMA5 was: atacontrol
0 UDMA5 UDMA5, but that just returned UDMA33 for both IDE channels.
Does anyone know if FreeBSD (5.2.1) supports this ATA controller at that
setting? If so, how do I accomplish it?

Thank you,
Sean

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434