Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:02:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        sthaug@nethelp.no
Cc:        Alexander@Leidinger.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: crash with ffs_softdep.c 1.52

:The core dump is right now being copied over a 64 kbps line, to a more
:accessible location, should be available in a couple of hours. If anybody
:would like a copy, please send me email.
:
:Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, sthaug@nethelp.no

    Steinar, if you can give me a private ftp or http address to obtain
    the core and the associated debug kernel image, Kirk (the author of
    softupdates) and I will be able to research the panic.  I recommend
    gzip -9'ing the core and the debug kernel.

    Note that kernel core dumps may contain pieces of password files
    and other sensitive data and distribution of them should be
    strictly limited to people you trust.

				    -Matt