Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 00:30:29 -0500
From:      "Josh Paetzel" <jpaetzel@hutchtel.net>
To:        "Dan O'Connor" <dan@mostgraveconcern.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD v3.5!!!!!!!!!

I had to go back and check on the release date of 3.4, and you are
right...time flies when you are having fun.

I agree that 4.0 is ready for prime time, but is it as ready for prime-time
as 3.4?  I think that you would agree with me if I said that needs to be
decided on a case by case basis depending on the situation and the
definition of "prime-time".  I am in no way trying to say that 4.0 is

Anyways, this could go on for a long time and not really change much.
FreeBSD is a wonderful operating system, and I fully believe that the best
is yet to come.

Josh