Date:      Sat, 1 Apr 2006 16:44:29 -0600
From:      "Travis H." <solinym@gmail.com>
To:        "PF List" <pf@benzedrine.cx>, freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   pf help available

Hi,

If anyone has questions about pf, or wants firewall rulesets written,
I know that not all questions get answered here, and I am short on
cash at the moment., so I am available for consulting at reasonable
rates (e.g. ~$100 for a me to write you a ruleset, perhaps $25-50/hr
to grovel through the pf source or debug a malfunctioning
configuration).

I have been active in computer security for over 17 years, send me an
email if you wish to know more about my qualifications or to retain my
services.
--
Security Guru for Hire http://www.lightconsulting.com/~travis/ -><-
GPG fingerprint: 9D3F 395A DAC5 5CCC 9066  151D 0A6B 4098 0C55 1484