Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 17:06:50 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   New bug in de driver caused by recent changes?

I have recently updates a machine with a new kernel (it was running
a snap following the last -release.

I have gotten several errors of the type:

de0: receiver: CRC error

When this occurs, outbound rlogin sessions get dumped (the message
is a timeout of some kind).  Inbound telnet sessions are undisturbed.

There may be intermittent routing failures to the remote host.  Is
it possible that we've implemented out own version of the NT "sniper"
bug?

The system in questions is running routed -q.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.