Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 1996 10:54:30 -0500
From:      Scott Whittle <scott@patton.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request examples of using outb() in inb()in program.

'Lo all -
I recently saw a thread on I/O at the port level using outb() and inb().
Would someone post (or email) some source showing the use of each.

I wrote a small program, which complied fine, but when I ran it (as root)
it puked big time.  I'm not into the frustration thing, so I figure I'd ask
those who know. :)

Scott
-
Scott Whittle                                   email: scott@patton.com

Patton Electronics Co.                            TEL: 301.975.1000
7622 Rickenbacker Dr.                             FAX: 301.869.9293
Gaithersburg MD 20882                             WWW: http://www.patton.com
     "Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add,
      but when there is no longer anything to take away"
                                              -- A. de Saint-Expery