Date:      Sat, 2 Feb 2002 07:01:01 +0100
From:      Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@online.fr>
To:        Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <freebsd.nospam@mekanix.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xine and css

> It works, though it doesn't stream very well. There is a lot of short freezes
> in the picture, but sound is good. Looking at the throughput from the
> dvd-drive it's very irregular.

I saw this too but didn't try to figure it out.  I'd used it earlier
with xine 0.9.5 or something and it worked fine then.  I don't think
dvdnav should be the problem -- it just handles decrypting (which is
only done when first accessing a track) and menus, the actual playback
depends on the "regular" xine.

- Rahul