Date:      Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:44:39 -0700
From:      Joe Warner <rootman22@attbi.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xft build error

Hi,

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to send in a PR for this but
I keep getting the error:

Xft.h:37: X11/extensions/Xrender.h: No such file or directory

=2E.and:

gmake: *** [xftcolor.o] Error 1
*** Error code 2

=2E.when I try to build this port on FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE

I've searched all over the web for a solution but can't find anything.

Could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Joe

--=20
It is amusing that a virtue is made of the vice of chastity; and it's a
pretty odd sort of chastity at that, which leads men straight into the
sin of Onan, and girls to the waning of their color.
=09=09-- Voltaire