Date:      Tue, 28 Feb 1995 11:12:35 -0700
From:      mathezer@cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Stephen Mathezer)
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   SB16 in 2.0-RELEASE

I am trying to get 2.0-RELEASE to see my sb16, but I can't figure
out what I need to do to get my kernel compiled with support for it.

I have the following in my config:

device sb0 at isa? port 0x220 irq 5 drq 3 vector sbintr
device snd1 at isa? port 0x220 irq 5 drq 3 vector sbintr

However, when I try to compile the kernel it is looking for "sb.c"
which does not seem to exist anywhere.

I have searched in vain for a sound FAQ and "sound.doc".

Can somebody point me in the right direction here?
What do I need to do to get 2.0-RELEASE to see my sb16?
What exactly should I be putting into my kernel config file?

Thanks for any help

-Steve