Date:      Tue, 25 May 2010 14:28:34 -0500
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        sarath babu <runsarath.c@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kern/146688: Integrity Violation in mac_biba module in FreeBSD

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 05:14:14PM +0530, sarath babu wrote:
> We sent one problem report in 'mac_biba' module. We want to know the
> current status of our problem report.

It's one of many PRs that no one has yet taken a look at.

Since FreeBSD is a volunteer project, there is no guarantee that a
developer will take up any individual issue submitted via our bug-tracker.

I'm always interested in suggestions in how we can get more people involved
in working on bugs, but again, we are all volunteers.

mcl