Date:      Wed, 3 Dec 2003 06:49:12 +0100 (CET)
From:      Peter Ulrich Kruppa <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux-apps can't find libs

Hi!

I don't know if something went wrong with my last pkgdb -F , but
now my linux applications can't find some lib files anymore
although they are still on my system.

For example linux-mozilla looks for libXi.so.6 which lives in
/usr/X11R6/lib/
and xmupad tries to find libXm.so.2 which exists in
/usr/compat/linux/usr/X11R6/lib/

The only suspicious thing I found is a link inside
/compat/linux/usr/lib
it is called X11 and points ... nowhere.

Does anybody have any idea what might have caused this, or
perhaps where this link X11 should point to?

Thanks,

Uli.

	|    Peter Ulrich Kruppa    |
        |         Wuppertal         |