Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:51:01 -0500
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        Andrew Otwell <andrew@networkcomputerz.com>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: smbmount

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, in a never-ending search for enlightenment, Andrew Otwell wrote:
> I'd really love to see smbmount for FreeBSD bundled into the Samba
> package.
> Anyone know who is packaging Samba for FreeBSD or if there is an
> smbmount I can use?
> I have yet to compile for Samba source. Should I try that instead?

I'll be darned if I can find it now, but I remember reading somewhere
on the samba site that smbmount was no longer being supported by
them, or something to that effect. It's interesting that the "man"
page is still included with the distribution.

 --  Walter Brameld

in·tel·lec·tu·al
n. Someone who has been educated past his/her level of intelligence.
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.