Date:      Mon, 3 Aug 1998 20:53:10 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        bde@zeta.org.au (Bruce Evans)
Cc:        bde@zeta.org.au, tlambert@primenet.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG, rock@cs.uni-sb.de
Subject:   Re: IO performance (UFS read clustering), bad ZIP drive performance

> >Is there a particula reason you are posting this to -current instead of
> >to the CVS tree?
>
> Someone asked here, and I already have too many things to commit.

If it's harder for a core team member to commit known good code
than it is for them to post the code to the -current list, then
there is a problem with the process.

8-(.

It looks like source code control is moving out of CVS and into
the -current list archives.  This can only be a Bad Thing(tm)

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.