Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:47:12 -0400
From:      "sagacious" <sagacious@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: prob

>dear respected sir
>i have some problem to go through the x windows syatem
>like kde and etc.how to go there from thh console..
>
>i hope you will help me
>
>thanks and regards
>azamsharif

You need to be a lot more specific. How are you going to get better
help. Think about it. Pretend you're a tech at a computer shop. Which
customer would you rather help?

The guy who comes up to you and says:

1: It was working fine. Now it's broke and wont work.

2: It was working fine until I upgraded my video card, the machine was
half way through, when my power went out and it rebooted, now I cant
seem to uninstall the old drivers cause I get a blue screen!!

Sorry about the Microsoft example.

    HTH, and HYL.
              Just tell us in the best way you can whats wrong. You got
a log? And exact error? What are you doing when you get this error?