Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:08:46 -0500
From:      "dodell@sitetronics.com" <dodell@sitetronics.com>
To:        manlix@demonized.net, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, dev-null@nuxi.com
Subject:   Re: Pkg-based base system.

And if you would all please note, Colin Percival has implemented this whil=
you were busy whining=2E

Please pardon my lack of ``netiquette'' in this post=2E I'm using a web em=
ail
gateway=2E Sue me if it=20
doesn't wrap=2E

David: perhaps you should send your next flame to /dev/null=2E If you can'=
help, don't hinder=2E

--Devon