Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 1995 12:52:03 -0400
From:      Charles Kenneth Green - PRC <chuck@fang.cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        "Marty Leisner" <leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, terry@lambert.org
Subject:   Re: NetBSD/FreeBSD (pthreads)

On Oct 19,  9:47am, "Marty Leisner" wrote:
}
} While I find the MIT pthreads implementation quite clever,
} what I'm really looking for is pthreads within kernel space...
}
}
} --
} marty
} leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com
} Member of the League for Programming Freedom
}
}
}-- End of excerpt from "Marty Leisner"

        It's my understanding that there is a gentleman at FreeBSD.ORG who
is working on this but there is some issues that have to be resulves. I
e-mailed him asking a few questions but I haven't gotten a reply yet.

--
Charles Green				             UN*X System Administration
22 Powell Ave. Apt. B 		   	                  UN*X Security   &