Date:      Fri, 16 Jan 1998 12:34:12 +0900 (JST)
From:      hosokawa@ntc.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        rfinn@HIWD.net
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, hosokawa@ntc.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: samba-des-1.9.17.4

In article <34BEA743.A1C1B852@HIWD.net>
rfinn@HIWD.net writes:

>> I was wondering when version 1.9.18 would be ported for use on FreeBSD?  Would
>> it be wise to just get the source and compile it by hand?

1.9.18 has des hash routine (and multilingual support) in itself.
net/samba has been already ported to 1.9.18.p1, so I think there's no
need to use net/samba-des, japanese/samba, japanese/samba-des,
chinese/samba, chinese/samba-des.  It'll be removed if there's no
problem with -current net/samba port.  Please test it.

--
HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi
Network Technology Center