Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:29:57 +1000
From:      "Howe Chin" <hchin@netspace.net.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FAQ 1.12 Where an I get Free BSD

Hi,
I am in Australia and was attempting to get my hands on FreeBSD and read the
artilce FAQ 1.12.
This article relating to obtaining CDROM from sites in Australia is
outdated. I attempted to contact    Advanced Multimedia Distributors and
CDROM Support BBS. They are now residential telephone numbers. Advanced
Multimedia Distributors do not list as a business anymore. I could not find
out about CDROM Support BBS as they were in Western Australia.

I was wondering if you know of anyone else who distribute FreeBSD CD's in
Australia?

Regards.

Howe Chin